If you want to work with websites, it’s important to have hands-on experience. This internship will help prepare you for real-world website development in ways that college courses won’t. Take your front-end knowledge to a professional environment where you work with and learn from digital marketing professionals.
About the Internship
From the first day, interns at Fruchtman Marketing are given projects on active client websites. You’ll learn the ins and outs of working with website theme files and help them achieve their business goals through maintaining and developing their sites. Our clients are some of the top jewelry retailers, brands, manufacturers and organizations nationwide. Your experience here will be educational as well as productive.
Active knowledge of and comfort with HTML and CSS is required. However, the more you know, the better. Other skills that are helpful include:
- CMS experience (WordPress, Magento, Squarespace, etc.)
- Code editor
Your responsibilities may include the following:
- Adding features and plugins to websites
- Creating new and updating existing website pages and theme files
- Updating websites with promotional materials
- Troubleshooting technical website and plugin issues
- Securing websites
- Designing and implementing new website features
- Assisting in building and launching new websites